Thursday, May 6, 2010

Just don't know what to do with myself...

it took me a couple of days to finish this guy.. so let's go back in time...back to may 6th...it was a thursday...

i just took my last final of my undergraduate career.

weird.

it does not feel like the semester is over, much less the end of college.

i came home this morning after my final to grab some snacks and my computer before i headed over to hang out with the sweetest boy in the world today and thought "okay, what homework do i need to work on??" ...... oh. yeah...

needless to say, i have been so focused on finishing up finals that i have not been very intentional about making my list of summer plans/goals/dreams. (i am still taking suggestions or ideas!!!)

i will officially start my 99 days of summer on sunday (after i have gone through the whole graduation ceremony and feel more confident that i won't get an email or call telling me there has been some sort of error and i am one class short or something...i am paranoid, but i have heard some terrifying stories about these kind of things!)

i am also driving back with my family on sunday and will be home for a full week. my mom took the week off of work so we are going to hang out and drive each other crazy day two of our being together. and little c is coming mid-week to hang out with my family, too!

here is my current list of things to do/places to go/people to see while im home...

-sub shop (best sandwhiches in the most ghetto old taco bell ever)
-el jimmy's (affectionate nick name of best mexican restaurant in jc-mo)
-central dairy (ice cream rivals greaters..i know..bold statement)
-arris's pizza (best pizza and greek salads!!)
-yen ching (this is why i am a snob about chinese food. i plan on taking clinton here. he needs
needs to understand.)
-breakfast with cecil and cleo allgood---aka my favorite people in the world..my sweet grandparents! its a tradition
-coffee (i hope!) with joyce and natalie--vera's (my bff from home) mom and sister. they are wonderful and i love being around them! i wish vera was going to be home...
-going shopping with my mom and grandma...three generations...watch out
-"investigating the mountain bike trails" --i wonder if you can guess whose suggestion this was?
-coffee zone!! favorite coffee place back home (i will get a coffee shake and a cheese bagel-if i
get there early enough!)
-go scour garage sales with my mom and possibly my aunt. baseball caps on, coffee in hand
-hang out all weekend with my cousins that are coming into town!! nicki and scott who are expecting a little one in august (cannot wait) and blaine and amanda that have two precious little ones. it will be a lot of fun. i am really excited!

1 comment:

  1. wow - you make your hometown sound so much fun! maybe i'll plan my summer vacay RVing through the Midwest!

    ReplyDelete