Monday, May 24, 2010

RECAP! + Question!

Wow. It has been a week (plus a day..) since I have last posted on my blog. Last week was one big, sleepy blur. Friends, you should know (or you already do!) that I am a bit of an old man. I love going to bed early and I genuinely like getting up early. I don't know if I have ever really liked staying up late and sleeping in late. (I must have been a horrible middle schooler. And youth lock-ins were my favorite till about eleven..) Anyway, just know that last week I had the worst time falling asleep. A large part of my lack of zzz's might be linked to the late nights and the time difference from my time at home. Needless to say, I don't know if I ever fell asleep last week before one or two in the morning. Vomit. Also know that I wasn't up doing cool things either (except one night talking with Syerra and Katie). No, those late nights were spent laying in bed, fretting over the fact that I am going to feel miserable the next day.

Imagine how pumped I was when I felt tired last night around ten and was passed out by eleven! We are getting closer to my old routine!

Anyway, tired Randi is not equal to productive Randi. I, sadly, do not have much to report for days 91-85... and the things I do have to report...I am going to wait on because I left my cord I need to transfer pictures onto my computer with clinton.

I have lots of schemes and plans in the works! Don't fret! I refuse to waste this summer!!

Still taking suggestions for what I should put on my summer to do list! (hint, hint).


ALSO! QUESTION! note the fabric above... what are our thoughts?? I am trying to find fabric for one of my room redo projects and I found this. I usually go for something more simple with clean lines, but I wanted to try to spice it up a little. I also am not positive about the color. Seriously, the past two things I have bought online have come to me as a totally different color than what I thought I ordered! I have been searching JoAnn fabrics and Hancock fabrics online and found a few fabrics I LOVE but I do not feel okay about buying fabric that is $30 dollars a yard. I'm a balla on a budget, you know?

Want to help me in the fabric search? I would love to see what you all would suggest!

2 comments:

  1. i really love the green fabric!! I love damask! I can't remember what your room looks like tho....i'm sure anything you pick out will be beautimous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found you! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! You should be scared, VERY scared!

    p.s. I LOVE THE FABRIC!

    ReplyDelete