Sunday, February 5, 2012

Taste Panel at the Griffin Gate

Hi Friends!

I am determined to get better at blogging. My old is excuse ("I don't have a camera to take pictures of my day-to-day life") is no longer legitimate because I got a fancy camera as an early graduation present. My sweet roomie, Jenna, is teaching me all thing things. I am determined to document more of my life and to learn how to take great pictures. I am learning still, so bear with me. But, here is a picture that I think turned out pretty good. (Mostly thanks to Jenna coaching me.)

Now, onto the title of the post. Recently, I got to go to the Griffin Gate's taste panel. What is that, you ask? Well, when you have your reception at the GG they invite you to their place and make lots and lots of food for you to sample. You are supposed to take notes so that you can pick all the things you want to have served at your wedding. I know you think it can't get any better, but it can. I got to invite three friends!




So, Angie, Jenna, Holly and I set off to eat our body weight in fancy food. These pictures do not do justice to the amount of food at this place. We were stuffed after sampling the appetizers. There were lots of tasty things. I am pretty sure no matter what there will be macaroni and cheese (sans the lobster). If only they had the fried pickles we were thinking to do for appetizers..

1 comment:

  1. ahh it was so great:) and you're going to be a photography pro by may:)
    love you friend!

    ReplyDelete